Corresponding to the chapters in McCuistion’s Pharmacology: A Patient-Centered Nursing Process Approach, 9th Edition, this hands-on study guide offers engaging activities to help you review and remember essential nursing pharmacology. Exercises include study questions, case studies, and NCLEX® Examination-style review questions. This new edition also features additional alternate item format questions including multiple response, fill-in-the-blank calculations, and ordered response questions. It’s an essential tool in helping you apply your knowledge of pharmacology to clinical practice, develop pharmacology-related clinical reasoning skills, and master safe drug administration.
- Detailed case studies enhance users’ understanding of nursing responsibilities in therapeutic pharmacology.
- Drug calculations chapter follows the outline of the main-text chapter to help users test their knowledge and skill in drug dosage calculation.
- Focus on safety includesa special icon that calls attention to questions related to safe patient care.
- Sample drug labels have been updated using the new drug labels from the main text.
- Answers for all exercises are provided at the back of the book to facilitate self-study. Rationales are also included for all application-level questions and case study questions.
- NEW! Updated content reflects the latest content that is in the textbook.
- NEW! Expanded NCLEX focus featuresadditional alternate item format NCLEX-style questions in addition to the existing application-level and alternate-item questions.