Part of the practical and dynamic Procedures in Cosmetic Dermatology Series, Lasers and Lights, 4th Edition, brings you up to speed with today’s best methods for using laser light to treat skin disorders. This well-organized text by Drs. George J. Hruza and Elizabeth L. Tanzi provides current, authoritative guidance on popular procedures including laser hair removal, tattoo removal, acne scars, vascular lesions, non-ablative fractional laser rejuvenation, ablative laser resurfacing, and tissue tightening. Drs. George Hruza and Elizabeth Tanzi offer evidence-based, procedural how-to’s and step-by-step advice on proper techniques, pitfalls, and tricks of the trade, so you can successfully incorporate the latest procedures into your practice.
- Features a well-organized format with key points lists, pearls, and case studies as they appear in practice.
- Expert ConsultT eBook version included with purchase. This enhanced eBook experience allows you to search all of the text, figures, videos, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
- Includes expanded and updated chapters on non-surgical skin tightening and body contouring - two of today’s most requested procedures.
- Contains new information on radiofrequency microneedling for skin rejuvenation and acne scar treatment, plus new details on the use of picosecond lasers for tattoo treatment and treatment of ethnic skin.
- Includes many new images and procedural videos that depict exactly how to perform the techniques.