The new edition of this steady seller will be in a larger format, to make it easier to read, and with online illustrations annotated to clarify what is shown in CTGs and interactive self-testing questions to improve student knowledge of CTG interpretation.
Simple, direct and practical, this popular book has been comprehensively updated to cover recent guidelines and procedures. It offers a practical and accessible approach to fetal monitoring, to ensure both safe delivery and recognising the emotional needs of the mother and family. Essential concepts are presented in an accessible manner, well illustrated with real case histories and heart-rate patterns.
- Accessible, straightforward style
- Real case histories and fetal heart-rate patterns
- Recording of maternal heart rate
- Fetal ECG waveform analysis
- Basic pathophysiology
- Annotated illustrations - online
- Self-testing interactive questions on CTG interpretation