AUKEY USB C Hub [ALL IN ONE] with Ethernet, 100W Power Delivery, 4K HDMI, VGA, SD/TF Card Reader, 2 USB 3.0 Ports for MacBook Pro 2017 iMac, Google Chromebook Pixelbook - Space Gray
8 in 1 Multiplied Ports: Turn a single USB C port into six ports and two card slots for data transfer, display expansion, internet connection, and charging
Alternative Video Outputs: Connect a display to your computer using either the HDMI port (4K@30Hz Max resolution) or VGA port (1080p Max resolution). If both are connected, only HDMI will output
Convenient Charging: The 100W USB Type-C Power Delivery charging port keeps charging your MacBook Pro or other compatible USB Type-C PD laptop (using the original laptop power adapter) while you’re using the other functions of the hub
Fast Data Transfer and Network Connection: USB 3.1 Gen 1 (USB 3.0) ports support data transfer rates up to 5Gbps. SD and micro SD card slots (USB 2.0) support data transfer rates up to 480Mbps (only one card slot can be used at a time). Gigabit Ethernet port supports 10/100/1000Mbps network speeds
Package Contents: AUKEY CB-C55 Multiport USB C Adapter, User Manual, 45-Day Money Back Guarantee and 24-Month Product Replacement Warranty Card
PCs: MacBook Pro, MacBook, iMac 2017, Google Chromebook, Google Pixelbook, Lenovo Yoga 900 & 910
Phone: Samsung Galaxy S8
(Specifically designed for full compatibility with the above models. Compatibility for other models may vary and can't be warranted)
1. The USB-C port on your computer should support video output and Power Delivery for the HDMI and Power Delivery ports to function.
2. Use your laptop’s original power adapter to charge your laptop via the USB-C Power Delivery port on this hub.
3. When connecting an external hard drive or multiple devices to this hub, connect your laptop’s power adapter to the USB-C Power Delivery port.
4. SD and microSD card slots cannot be used simultaneously. Your host device will recognize the card slot which is used first.
5. The hub supports a maximum of 1 hard drive, for best performance, the power demand of connected devices shouldn’t exceed the total USB output of 5V 0.9A. Devices with high power demand such as Apple USB SuperDrive shouldn’t be connected to the hub.
6. For use with the 15-inch MacBook Pro’s 87W power adapter, please download the ‘CB-C55 & CB-C58 & CB-C59 & CB-C60 Firmware Update for Power Delivery for 15-inch MacBook Pro’ from the AUKEY website. A Windows computer with USB-C port is needed to install the firmware, but then the hub will provide full power to the 15-inch MacBook Pro.
Material: Aluminum alloy, ABS, PC
Interfaces: Two USB 3.0 ports, USB C Power Delivery port, HDMI, VGA, Ethernet port, SD and micro SD card slots
Input: DC 5V-20V 3A (Support a max power of 100W to your laptop)
HDMI Display Resolution: Up to 4K@30Hz
VGA Display Resolution: Up to 1080p@60Hz
USB Outputs: DC 5V 0.9A (total)
Micro SD & SD Card Data Transfer Speed: Up to 480Mbps (USB 2.0)
Cable Length: 150mm / 5.9”
Dimensions: 102 x 58 x 18mm / 4” x 2.3” x 0.7”
Weight: 120g / 4.2oz
Package Dimensions 5.1 x 3.3 x 1 inches
Item Weight 5.8 ounces
Shipping Weight 5.8 ounces
Item model number USA178259-CB-C55-G